For the first time, GIDI CULTURE FESTIVAL introduces an offline electronic cashless system to handle payment at all bars, food & merchandise outlets via smart bracelets. Simply load cash onto your GIDI FEST BRACELET & tap for every purchase you make.
- The bracelets are given to you on entry and can be loaded at the entrance with a minimum of N3,000 on the first recharge. You can top up with any value thereafter.
- Your cashless bracelet can be loaded by cash or debit/credit card at any of the dedicated top-up areas or look out for roaming Top Up staff.
- A N100 Refundable Deposit for the card will be levied against your initial purchase.
- You can check your balance at bars, food stations and top-up stations.
- Refunds for the card deposit & remaining bracelet balance will be processed on site from 10pm. Refunds will be processed in notes only & no refunds will be processed after the event.
- Remember, you need to treat your bracelet like cash. If you lose your bracelet you will need to purchase a new one and load up again.